The premises of the Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology cover an area of 5200 sq.metres in the university campus of “Biopolis’. The Department’s new building comprises of 5 lecture halls of totally 260 seats, equipped with PCs, video projectors and internet access. It has also 3 fully equipped teaching laboratories with experimental facilities for 150 students in addition to a student laboratory of informatics with 25 PC terminals. The research facilities of more than 1000 sq.metres area are distributed among the 8 different Research Laboratories. There is wireless internet access and the building complies with all safety regulations (fire extinguishing systems, first aid kits, safety exits).

The premises also include a small garden with a variety of plants of the greek flora and a car park space and are fully accessible to the disabled.

 

egatastaseis 1

escort ankara porno izle sikiş ukash